Book Studio Time HERE (www.studiotime.io)
NewVine Music Studio is a professional music production and recording studio based in the heart of SANTA MONICA, CA only blocks from the Pier. In a creative Film/ Post production 24-Hr secure building, the studio facility is sure to fulfill all your recording and production needs, all in a creative and inspiring environment. Relax and write on the chill roof deck feeling the ocean breeze with views of the Santa Monica mountains, have an espresso coffee in our lounge or get to work in the studio. No matter your project size, or style you will love creating and recording at NewVine Music Studio.
PROMO RATE $75/Hr. or $600/Day including experienced Engineer - Contact form below for custom project rates and/or professional production or audio mixing services. You can book directly HERE (www.studiotime.io)
CONTACT US NOW | Book a session or questions? 323.681.8344
(All Credit Cards Accepted)
- Located in a 24hr secure building in the heart of Santa Monica 3mins. walking distance to the beach 3rd St. Promenade and the Metro line.
- 3 Studio Rooms ( Control Room/ Live Recording Room/ Lounge)
- High end studio gear and highest quality Mogami wiring throughout
- Professional music production services available
- Professional music mixing services available
- Designated Parking Spot
- Relaxing Outdoor Roof Deck with views a Ping Pong, Golf Putting and lounge couches/ chairs
- Advanced technology custom lighting throughout studio space (design your own lighting and custom colors suiting your mood and writing/ creating process.
- Espresso Machine with milk frother for delicious Lattes.
- Mini Fridge/ Mini Bar
- Located close to L.A.'s best restaurants which deliver fast to the studio.
POLICY: [4Hr. Minimum booking] The session begins when scheduled whether or not present. As we are a very busy studio, we may not be able to make up time due to tardiness. You are financially responsible for your entire scheduled session. You must call/email and reschedule at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled session start time or you will be charged your total session fee. If you no show or cancel within 48 hours of start time, you forfeit your payment.
*GEAR INCLUDES BUT NOT LIMITED TO :
- Entire studio wired with highest quality Mogami Gold cables
- High Quality Universal Audio Converters up to 192Khz.
- Analog Universal Audio Pre Amps, 4-710d & 2x UA 710’s / Apollo 8p x 2, UA Twin Duo
- Mixers dream! 30 Cores! Universal Audio DSP processing (2x Octo, 3x Quad , 1x Duo)
- Genelec Tuned Monitoring, KRK Monitoring, JBL Sub
- 32 Channel D8B Full DAW automated fader controller Console
- Legendary Neumann U87, AKG 414, 2x Telefunken M80 , AKG D112, AKG p170, AKG 200, 2x Sm57's, 2x Sennheiser E945, 2x ST66 Tube condenser, ST77 FET Condenser
- 18Ch. SSL, API, Neve Console Unison Preamps , Manley VOXBOX, Universal Audio 610 Unison Preamps
- Universal Audio processing- Pultec EQ’s Teletronix LA-2A, UA-1176, UA-610, Neve 1073, API, Manley Massive Passive EQ, Manley Vari Mu, Dangerous BAX Master EQ, Elysia Alpha Master Compressor, EMT reverbs, Studer Tape, Oxide Tape and many more…
- Moog Sub Phatty synthesizer/ Roland Fantom Keyboard Synth Workstation
- Native Instruments Maschine Drum Machine
- N.I. S61 Keyboard Controller with N.I. Komplete
- Kawai Upright Piano
- Gibson Custom J-45 Acoustic Guitar
- Jackson Bass
- GTR FX pedals: Strymon BIgSky & Timeline, JHS Thunderbolt, Em Drive, Walrus Deep Six compressor, Ernie Ball VP v pedal
- VOX AC30 Custom Tube GTR Amp / Gretsch Electromatic Electric Guitar
- Latest Apple Mac Pro
- Ableton Push Control
- Logic / Protools / Ableton / Cubase
- Waves mercury bundle, All Soundtoys plugins including Decapitator, Echo boy, primal tap etc. Universal Audio high end console & rack emulations, SPL plugins, Abbey Road plugins, Brainworx Plugins, Melodyne & Auto-Tune
- Omnisphere, Trillian bass, N.I. Komplete, Alicia’s keys, “The Giant” pianos, Gentlemen Upright keys, East West Symphonic Orchestra Platinum, Addictive Drums, Steven Slate Drums Platinum, Steven Slate Trigger, Kick 2, Rob Papen Blue Synth, Absynth, Contact, N.I. Battery